Are you still looking to add accurate WordPress plugins to your websites? In building up the websites, the WordPress plugins play a crucial role for designers and that designers must know all whilst creating websites. Below we are going to share some of the majorly used WordPress plugins or some of the Best WordPress Plugins you should use for your small business website. Let’s Dive In!
What the heck are WordPress plugins?
If you are new to WordPress then you might find yourself wondering, "what are WordPress plugins?" It's the most common asked by the beginners. Right? Well, a plugin is a great piece of software subsuming an assortment of functions that can be simply added to your WordPress websites. Such functions can extend the functionality or directly add some new features to your WordPress websites.
In the PHP programming language, you'll find such WordPress plugins that have been scribbled and combine seamlessly with WordPress. If we talk about the WordPress community, there is a proverb that performs around: "there's a plugin for that". Moreover, these plugins make it more accessible for the users to supplement features to their website all without knowing a single line of code.
Essentially, a WordPress plugin is a bit of code that "plugs in"
(or plugin, add-in, addin, add-on, or addon) to your self-hosted WordPress website. In other words, this means a WordPress plugin is something that adds new functionality to the WordPress site or simultaneously extends existing functionality on your site.
How do WordPress plugins work?
In this blog post, we will share something about how WordPress really works in the back-end. It seems simple because you type a URL and a page-load in a few seconds for some users, but there is a lot that happens in actual or we can utter behind the scenes. The work process or to start using WordPress plugins on your site, you'll need to:
- Find a WordPress plugin that you’re interested in
- Install that plugin on your WordPress site
- Configure the plugin inside your WordPress dashboard
Best plugins for your business website
Still, thinking what are the best WordPress plugins for business websites? If you’re just getting started or looking for ways to save a little, then you’re in the right place. Without looking too hard you can find heaps of amazing free WordPress plugins that add various sorts of helpful functionality to your WordPress site.
Here, we’re going to share the best free and premium WordPress plugins we’ve found for you all.
- Woocommerce: If we look at WooCommerce, it's a plugin that simply integrates with your own existing WordPress site. WooCommerce is a free and open-source WordPress plugin that provides an ultimate solution to all e-commerce businesses.
2. Yoast SEO: Yoast is a generally-known certainty that WordPress is a wonderful platform for bloggers, writers or other representatives. Without even touching a thing, WordPress will make sure that your articles are fully optimized for search engines and that others can attain to your content without getting to perform magic. Now, if you still crave your site among the foremost search results in Google & other search engines, you will have to step up your SEO game. It is considered quite popular only for a reason.
3. Akismet Anti-Spam: It is yet another plugin mainly developed by the individuals behind WordPress. It is one of the default plugins of WordPress. It comes within one of the default plugins of WordPress considered with every new WordPress core installation. Besides, it's a primarily anti-spam plugin which checks all comments and filters out the spam comments.
The plugin provides a status history for each comment so that you can learn which comments were found spam by Akismet or the moderator. Moderators also can view the number of approved comments for each user, see the URLs in the comment body and remove the suspicious links.
4. WP Forms: When it comes to supplementing or enhancing the forms to a website, the WP users are spoilt for choice. WP Forms provide some of the conversational forms through you can simply add to your business website.
Despite this, many more powerful options are also, regrettably, quite too complicated for beginners to attain to grips with.
5. MonsterInsights: Another top-notch or free plugin that simply allows you to add, customize, and manage the analytics of Google website tracking services on your WordPress business site.
This plugin was basically created by Yoast, the creator of the WordPress SEO plugin, generally considered as the best WordPress SEO plugin available.
6. W3 Total Cache: W3TC simply enhances the SEO and the experience of the user of your site just by growing the performance of that specific website.
It reduces the load times all via its features like Content Delivery Network (CDN) integration and the latest best practices. Now, you might be wondering what the heck is “Content Delivery Network” or CDN. Don't worry we'll attempt another blog for you all. Till then grasp what we are sharing at this moment.
7. WP-Rocket: Another striking plugin (WP Rocket) which is considered as the best WordPress plugin in the colossal market. WordPress is something that allows you to add, customize, and manage your own business website. Moreover, it allows you to instantly improve your WordPress website speed and the performance and that doesn't demand any technical skills.
This caching plugin automatically twirls on recommended WordPress caching settings all like GZIP Compression, Page Cache & Cache pre-loading. Moreover, you can also turn on optional functions or features like inactive loading images, data, or summary, CDN support, DNS pre-fetching, minification, and more to further enhance the load timings of the page. Besides, WP-Rocket tenders Imagify which is a free image optimization service mainly to help you speed up your website even further.
8. Contact Form 7: The WP- Contact Form 7 is one of the most recognized plugins all for creating lead-generating forms. It's so effortless to deploy and equally simple to integrate.
Contact form 7 is even used with themes that have combined contact forms all because of such forms do not permit the customization and high-level options.
9. BlogVault: BlogVault is currently the most preferred WordPress plugin and only a few other options can challenge it for the greatness of functionality it offers all besides backing up functions.
This plugin holds the complete features mainly for the backups, restoring data, WooCommerce backups, and migrations.
10. Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a free web analytics service which provides you with tools for measuring the success of your website or blogs with respect to marketing, content optimization, or e-commerce.
Google Analytics originated from a web analytics firm called Urchin which was acquired by Google in late 2005.
With so many plugins available it is sometimes quite challenging to ascertain the real treasures in the world of WordPress. This list that we have shared with you all is aimed to help you to take the first steps as there are much more to add further.
PS: If you liked, then kindly share your kind reviews in the below comments section. And to stay in touch and not miss any of our articles/blogs, then do subscribe to our newsletter, and check out our blog page https://blog.paradisetechsoft.com/
PPS: Follow us on our Social media handles: Medium: medium.com, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ParadiseTechSoftSolution/, LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/3302119/admin/, GitHub: Do check out our recent repositories at https://github.com/puneet-kaushal/