If we speak up about python there arise many of the applications under this programming language named Python. Python is a coding language that the developers can read easily as it offers the different syntax that majorly focuses over the readability. This coding is quite easier and simple as we have read in the above lines. It works in lessening the cost of program maintenance and the development on the other hand because it allows the programmers to gulp easily and work on it even without any barriers.
For the applications, Python is quite a flexible language, it can incorporate all the major fields like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Web Development, Computer Vision, Scientific Computing, Web Scrapy, GUI and many more. In Python programming language, the framework is a bundle of packages that provides different functionality to create the software. In the wide field of Python, we are going to explain to you about such fields in detail.
1. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE OR MACHINE INTELLIGENCE:
AI/MI is an area of computer science that indicates the entire cosmos of smart machines that accurately and instantly acts as humans. It responds efficiently as humans. Machine Learning and Deep Learning are the major parts that come under Artificial Intelligence. Machine Learning mainly focuses on the development of computer programs or applications. And on the other hand, Deep Learning is something is a major subset of machine learning and it's considered as the most advanced AI field. Under AI there come many libraries which we are going to provide you in detail.
- PyTorch in Python-
Basically, it works in python which provides flexibility as a deep learning platform. In Python, the PyTorch operates for the complex applications and manages as an imperative or eager paradigm. It is a basic software and primarily developed by Facebook's artificial intelligence research group. It is free and open source software. It provides two high-level features naming "GPU and the deep neural network systems”.
- Tensorflow in Python-
The high-level library 'TensorFlow' is mainly being used with machine learning right now, as it actually stands to have used in other fields since really it is just a massive array manipulation library. It is the basic and high-level term in the Python programming language. It was developed by the Google team for the internal usage of the wide internet. It has a common and convenient tool 'TensorMode' which provides the functions to debug and optimize the several programs.
- Keras in Python-
Keras has become so popular nowadays. It is high-level neural networks which are written the Python programming language and works like a top of the Tensorflow. It is secure for the newcomers as it renders simple and accurate coding language. To operate the keras we necessitate to work upon the Tensorflow first. Keras is almost straightforward to install if you previously have a working Python and SciPy environment.
- SciKit in Python-
It is another popular library of Python programming. SciKit learn is probably is the most useful for machine learning in the python program. SciKit learn provides a wide range of supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms via a consistent interface in Python. Scikit-learn is an open source Python library for machine learning. In artificial intelligence, it functions quite properly than the other programming languages.
2. WEB DEVELOPMENT:
As we have read about the Python that it can be used to construct server-side website applications. Web development with Python offers for everyone through its many frameworks. Moreover, In Python programming language, the framework is a bundle of packages that provides different functionality to create the software. And in this library, there appears up to the more applications that we are continuing to explain to you in the following section.
- Django in Python- Django is also written in python that provides the complete web application framework with easy and open sources. It provides you the big modules of frameworks which you can easily use in the projects because a framework is nothing more than the modules that make the development more easier. It has an efficient tool which secures the whole web page. NASA's invented their webpage via this great function. It works with full of security and perfectly with the web development field and that is the foremost reason. Mainly when you want to send something regarding the content then you need to have content and Django is something that helps you create the content.
- Flask in Python- It is a web microframework which uses to develop web services in the python programming. It can be used to construct the database- driven websites. Basically, it makes the developer's life easier by making simple applications that provide them dissimilar techniques to develop such software. It's really good and light to attain. It is considered as a very lightweight and identified as the single page for many of the web- applications. Flask is based on Jinja2, Werkzeug and inspired by the Sinatra Ruby Framework. It contains high flexibility.
3. COMPUTER VISION:
Mainly, Computer Vision is pronounced as Open CV and this hottest term comes under ‘Artificial Intelligence’ or in ‘Machine Intelligence’. Machine Intelligence related to the automated- vehicles, robots, driven cars and that can be analyzed as OCR. This vision often used as the correction in the photos and robotics. It is quite distinct from image processing because image processing is the process of creating images from the extinct ideas or background. In this vision there comes it's one of the well-known exaggerated term "Open CV.
- OpenCV in Python- This term stands for the Open Source Computer Vision library and invented by Intel in 1999. Basically, it's written in C/C++ but commonly getting used in Python programming language for the computer vision as well. It was built to provide the main structure to the computer vision programs and the applications. It supports many of the computer languages or terms naming, Python, Java, C/C++ and so on that come up under OpenCV. It manages accurately with such computer visions. OpenCV is an open-source initiative all are welcome to make the contributions to this library. New modules are added to this OpenCV- python library. The way in which the OpenCV works is that developers will check your pull requests, they give you the valuable feedback and it will be merged into the OpenCV library. Here, the truth is that learning the OpenCV is quite challenging, whether you're interested in learning the process of how to apply the face recognition into the videos. Building a deep learning pipeline for the image classification found as interesting, but isn't hard as it used to be.
4. SCIENTIFIC COMPUTING:
Scientific computing has become one of the major parts of computer science. It is the collection of scientific tools, techniques, and distinct theories that need to require a better solvent on the computer mathematical models. Such scientific problems span across various fields of science. Now, do you know how computer scientists do works in actual? Computer scientists mainly focus on the design and analyze the major algorithms to solve programs and study the performance of computer hardware and software. So in other words, scientific computing is mainly the idea of the development of mathematical models, the use of quantitative analysis techniques, and the use of computers for solving scientific obstacles. In this major field, there appear many libraries like Numpy, SciPy and so on.
- Numpy in Python- It is an essential module for python. NumPy enriches the programming language Python and the other languages as well. The functions related to the mathematical performs much faster than the others. It provides a high-level and multidimensional array object or the container of generic data. NumPy subsumes many related arrays and that can be created in many ways. It is the fundamental aspect of the scientific-computing in Python. The arrays in NumPy can be created with the various data types such as tuples, and lists. Such arrays can be used as the square brackets and can be initialized by using the nested python lists. NumPy is wholly based on the two earlier python modules dealing with such NumPy distinct arrays. Besides such arrays, the module supplies a comprehensive library of high-level mathematical functions to operate on these patterns and arrays.
- SciPy in Python- SciPy (Scientific Python) is often considered in the same breath with NumPy program. The Scientific Python demands Numpy, as it is based on the data structures of Numpy and moreover its the basic invention and manipulation functions. It increases the abilities of NumPy with further useful functions for minimization, regression, Fourier-transformation and many others. It is a high-level function which works with some of the properties of NumPy.
- Pandas in Python- Pandas is an open-source that subsumes in the python library with BSD- licensed. It provides high performance and easy-to-use data structures. Pandas is the popular python package for the data science and allows you to perform the data manipulation in python programming languages. Basically, it was built on the top of the NumPy. Do you know why pandas can be used? Because Pandas provides useful, powerful and easy-to-use data structures, as well as the means to quickly perform operations on these structures.
5. WEB SCRAPING:
Here, Web scraping is a major term used to illustrate the use of a program or algorithm to extract and process large amounts of data from the web. It is used to collect the data and variant information from different websites. It is an automated method used to extract the data from the websites. The data on the websites are unstructured. Using the web scraping in Python is a skill that you can extract the data from the useful websites and make it more appropriate. It is a major procedure of catching the data from the web into our local machine to perform certain data analysis or data visualizing operations on it to get useful insights from that data. In this field, many libraries cover up completely such as:
- Scrapy in Python-Scrapy is an open-source and free web-crawling framework and it is written in Python programming language. Web scraping is a technique for gathering data or information on web pages. You could revisit your favorite web site every time it updates for new information. Or you could inscribe a web scraper to have it do it for you! It is a python framework for creating web scrapping applications and other frameworks. Scrapy can be used for a broad range of purposes, from data opening to monitoring and automated testing.
- Selenium in Python- Selenium is a perfect tool to automate our functional tests on websites and web applications in our favorite language. It is the web automation that can be used to automate the functions. Its API will be familiar to anyone who has used any of the JUnit/NUnit. Do you know what, to initiate the web browser the selenium needs which modules for a web browser? It needs the web driver to work with. It functions impeccably with such modules. Some of the supported browsers are chrome, firefox, opera, internet explorer and many others.
CONCLUSION: In conclusion to that, we at ParadiseTechsoft mentioned many of the fields that cover up the place in the Python programming language. Each and every mentioned library has to be used and written in this wide programming language. The Paradise Team tried to make you understand that the Python is not made only for developers, it can be used by the beginners as well. For the beginners, it scopes at high extent. Python is easy and can be achieved by anyone. Try out and learn this language with its mega libraries they'd be more helpful for the advancement. From web development, scraping, web-crawling to scripting the content it serves more beneficial ways.
Learn & Move Forward!