Do you want to write SEO friendly content? Well, it's an artwork that takes your content or blog to a higher level. If you're a writer and fully aware of writing blogs, articles and so on, then it's not that difficult to write a keywords based blog. Anyone can write SEO optimized content, but it requires a bit of practice to attempt so.
What does SEO friendliness mean?
If we talk about SEO-friendly content it is the type of content that's performed in a particular way that helps the search engines rank it high. Although some marketers usually wonder this means it should be stuffed with the superior keywords, it's all meant to help them search engines find, moreover clearly understand so that you can connect your content to that particular topic you keep trying to envelop.
Creating SEO friendly content takes a hell more than just sprinkling keywords all-around your blogs, articles, videos, posts, and the other form of content.
To understand what SEO content is & what marketers mean by SEO content, it's helpful or beneficial to shatter down the accurate phrase into its components parts. Moreover, by the content, we mean any information or data that lives on the web and that can be consumed on the web.
How to make SEO friendly content?
You know what creating SEO friendly content is not a big task. Every writer can easily create whatever they're thinking to attempt or scribble. In other words, optimizing for both search engines and users is one of the most crucial things you can do for your content. However, creating SEO friendly content usually requires time and all the efforts you've made. But in the end, you can expect them to pay off- all when if you do it right.
Strategies for writing SEO content
SEO (search engine optimization) is a technique implemented in web publishing to mushroom the visibility of web pages and traffic for a higher ranking in the search engines and more readers. Scribbling an article implementing SEO needs accurate and wondrous skills of writing to create an article easy to read and catchy to the eyes. Below we are going to share some of the strategies that would be helpful for a writer out there so let’s devour one by one.
- Know your audience: Besides, knowing your audience your content must be appreciated by every writer out there. Your creative content must meet their expectations, grasp their enthusiasm towards their requirements and lead them to whatever conversion goal the website has. So initially, write for people, not for the search engines.
- Create good quality content: The quality is the king of your content. To meet the requirements of your content must be good in quality so that it can attract the mind of the readers. In short, quality matters a hell of a lot if you want to touch the high-ranking on the google search engine ranking pages.
- Focus on the keyword density: Keyword density is a basic element of keyword optimization that mainly refers to the number of times a regret keyword is implemented on a web page. It is a percentage that represents how frequently the target keywords appears relative to the number of words on the page. Keyword density is one signal search engines can use to manage everything whether or not a piece of content is quite relevant to a particular keyword or phrase.
- Great headlines are key: The monotonous content is not good for the publishers; at the same moment, racy, misleading headers/headings/titles that may bring the traffic with short-term volume respectively on the web but are not a sustainable practice. After the primary clicks fade away, the search engines may no longer see the point in driving traffic to your content.
- Get InBound links: Even if you're creating engaging, original content, then it's crucial to find other ways to get links to your site from other reputable resources. Is guest blogging right for your brand? All like link-building efforts, intention counts. Moreover, if guest blogging adds value and authority, this will be readily apparent, to audiences & Google. Just don't do it to get inbound links at the expense of quality.
Types of SEO content
Besides, if you want to secure and remain on the top results of Google search engine result page, then you require to post your content on various relevant sites that can simply drive in more traffic.
To fulfil this, you need to know what types of search engine optimization content you are scribbling and posting for your potential visitors. The various types of SEO content are meant for different purposes and to know their purposes, you are required to know all types of SEO content. And the types may include the following:
- Blog Posts: Writing blogs is considered as the easiest way to create many SEO contents for a website. Unlike other types of SEO content, blog posts have the capability of engaging more visitors and attract links more than the product pages. This is a great way of building some kind of authority for your website. Generally, blog posts are flexible, meaning that you can use according to your objectives or to host any of the types of SEO content.
2. Article Submission: Information that includes some news, an interview, or any featured piece is referred to as an article. This type of SEO content is found mainly in newspaper columns, magazine-style websites and more.
3. Product pages: For any retail e-commerce website, product pages are the real breadwinners for the business. Therefore, it is important to keep in mind that a good product page can serve the purpose of good SEO content as well as a PPC landing page of the site.
4. List Content: A list is another form of content that makes it easier for readers to scan the entire content. For example, content having their titles as ’Top 10 tips to create SEO-friendly content’ can earn more clicks when found in a search engine result page or any of the social media news feeds.
5. Guides: The ultimate guide refers to a piece of detailed content that explains the ‘A to Z’ of how to do something. A perfect guide is something that contains several internal links that take the user to different web pages. This strategy makes the user explore and stay longer on your website. You may also show a partial content of the guide and include a registration form for the users to view the rest of the content. This can help you generate more leads to your website or business. However, posting a registration can reduce your potential SEO traffic.
6. Videos: One of the types of SEO content that can keep your visitors more engaged is posting videos on your website. As you know that visuals have more impact than textual information, placing videos can drive more traffic to your website. Implementing this strategy can help you achieve higher ranks by choosing highly searchable keywords.
7. Infographics: Infographics are large-format images that consist of several stats or data. Infographics is a graphical representation of a single subject and can help you secure higher ranks and get a lot of page views. However, the search engines do not read the content embedded in the infographic or the image as text. Therefore, you must optimize the rest of the page properly.
8. Directories: A directory is another type of SEO content that contains a useful taxonomy of links to reference sites and related resources on a given topic. For instance, a food blog might create a directory of addresses of restaurants where visitors can go and enjoy the food.
9. Slideshows: As visual displays are more powerful than written articles, posting slideshows containing a series of related images can attract more traffic to your website. However in this case also, you need to optimize your title, image file names, captions and more as the search engines have less content to ‘read’.
10. Glossaries: Most of us simply Google up for terms that they don’t know instead of flipping the page of a big fat dictionary. If you arrange these terms in a glossary, it can help you capture some relevant traffic that is searching for those terms. For example, you can build a glossary of cooking terms, fashion terms, architectural terms and so on.
The above mentioned are just the basic types of SEO content. However, this is not the end, the possibilities of writing diverse SEO content are endless.
Now, when we talk about search engine optimization content by this we mean that the content can be easily understood by the search engines. And the more you can grasp about your page, the greater are your chances of achieving a superior are your chances of grasping a better ranking in their search results.
PS: If you liked, then kindly share your kind reviews in the below comments section. And to stay in touch and not miss any of our articles/blogs, then do subscribe to our newsletter, and check out our blog page https://blog.paradisetechsoft.com/
PPS: Follow us on our Social media handles: Medium: medium.com, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ParadiseTechSoftSolution/, LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/3302119/admin/, GitHub: Do check out our recent repositories at https://github.com/puneet-kaushal/