When we hear about the term "Artificial Intelligence", you have to notice that our minds automatically spin to a world entirely ruled by robots, but "Artificial Intelligence" is a mushrooming resource that has many practical implementations, many that spread beyond the realm of digital marketing.
In this blog post, we will go over the impact of “Artificial Intelligence” in the world of digital marketing and shows you how to leverage the genuine power of Artificial Intelligence for your own marketing strategies more specifically in the Digital world.
What is Artificial Intelligence?
AI refers to the intelligence showcased by machines. Artificial Intelligence empowers machines to think about, respond to, and perform tasks like humans. Moreover, it also helps machines attain from experience and simply adjust to new information or input. In the simplest terms, artificial intelligence (AI) refers to systems or machines that mimic human intelligence to perform tasks and can alliteratively improve themselves based on the information they collect.
Top examples of Artificial Intelligence applications used in business
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is all around us. You have likely used it on your daily commute, searching the web or checking your latest social media feed. Some examples of Artificial Intelligence are so popular in businesses, such as:
Smart cars and drones- Drones. also known as "unnamed aerial systems" (UASs), that are mainly poised to become ubiquitous in the upcoming decades. As we all know, robots are coming. In the digital world, advanced machine learning and automation are ushering in a new era of digital workers. However, shortly drones, driverless cars, artificial intelligence will seamlessly coordinate and transport goods and people across the globe for every little cost.
Smart and personal Assistants- If we talk about smart personal assistants, this term usually refers to the types of physical items that can provide various services by just using smart speakers that usually listen for a wake word to become more active and that easily perform some interesting tasks. The personal and smart assistants are known as Amazon's ECHO, Google's HOME, & Apple's HOMEPOD.
Using AI to marketing advantage
Now, if we speak about using Artificial Intelligence specifically for marketing purposes then it is poised to have a transformation impact on the business. Apart from this, information technology is no longer just about process automation and codifying the logic regarding business. Moreover, it is the new currency and the speed with which we can scale that insight and the knowledge it brings is the basis for value creation and the key to competitive advantage.
You might be wondering, how can you apply this technology to your business? Don’t worry, we are going to provide you some strategies through which you can take better growth in your own business.
- Predictive Analysis: Artificial Intelligence is primarily used to interpret demographic information and website analytics information. The predictive analysis classifies information like bounce rates, the views of the particular page the time that you've spent on that page and click-through rates, and AI can support you forge informed decisions and focus on the particular areas where your strategy can work with the superiority or where your strategy requires the most help. The tools of this nature are mainly built into software on the market or can simply be folded into your in-house solution.
- Chatbots: Chatbots are the biggest example of the use of AI technology. They act as a virtual assistant for consumers whether you ask Alexa to play your favorite song or Siri to set an alarm.
There are several AI chatbot programs that can help you engage with your customers in a better way. You can add useful chatbots to your websites, emails, apps and text messages. You can use chatbot programs to reach out to your customers or respond to their queries. They can answer the most common questions that your customers might have. And they can engage in human-like conversations that improve customer experience.
- Design a Website: Without the help of a programmer or a designer, you can still have your website through the use of Grid, that uses AI to do the work for you based on the provided information like images, text, calls-to-action, etc. they can make the website look professional in much less time and at an affordable price.
- Content Generation & Creation: Even though AI still can write its own blog post on the best or opinion on the best way to develop sales funnel and practical advice for a specific industry, there are certain areas in which contents created by the AI can be useful and help attract visitors to your website. It helps to save your time and resources.
Benefits of Using AI
Let’s explore the benefits of Artificial Intelligence with the following key points:
- AI would have a low error rate compared to humans if coded properly. They would have incredible precision, accuracy, and speed.
- They won't be affected by hostile environments, thus able to complete dangerous tasks, explore in space, and endure problems that would injure or kill us.(This can even mean mining and digging fuels that would otherwise be hostile to humans).
- Replace humans in repetitive, tedious tasks and in many laborious places of work.
- Predict what a user will type, ask, search, and do. They can easily act as assistants and can recommend or direct various actions. (An example of this can be found in the smartphone).
- It can detect fraud in card-based systems, and possibly other systems in the future.
- Organized and manages records.
- Interact with humans for entertainment or a task as avatars or robots.(An example of this is an AI for playing many video games & robotic pets can interact with humans).
- They can think logically without emotions, making rational decisions with less or no mistakes.
- It can be evaluated by many people. (this can be for medical purposes, such as health risks and emotional state. It can simulate medical procedures and give info on side effects).
- Robotic radiosurgery and other types of surgery in the future can achieve the precision that humans can't.
The relationship between Artificial intelligence and Digital Marketing
The marketers were uncertain in the past about implementing Artificial Intelligence into their strategies. But such years have witnessed significant trust all among the marketers with all the regards to the applications of Artificial Intelligence.
This is all because of the reduction in the uncertainty considering the conclusions as many sectors have already accumulated important benefits. AI has made a colossal presence through its subsidiary processes like huge data, machine learning, and the internet of things. But these are the only elements that will add eventually towards publishing the total potential of Artificial Intelligence.
Future scope of AI and digital marketing becomes a success
You know what, Artificial intelligence has been making its accurate presence felt a bit strongly all in the day-to-day digital world of today. With distinctive technologies such as chatbots and other voice recognition keep helping businesses offer the services for customers, and it won't be too long for Artificial Intelligence only to mark the illuminating future of digital marketing.
Understanding customer preferences are the key to the continuation of businesses across the world and artificial intelligence digital marketing makes this very easy. Machines make it more possible to predict consumer behavior and decisions with great ease so that businesses can overcome most challenges that come in the way of their accomplishments.
In a nutshell: The future of marketing is here
The companies are blooming in the field of Digital Marketing with artificial intelligence, including your competitors- are using artificial intelligence software to optimize their processes, deduct overhead, reduce turnaround time, and improve the output as well. Technology is evolving at an unusual rate, and teams are so ready and some making the move to marketing AI software are at a distinct advantage to jump on the next innovation.
PS: If you liked, then kindly share your kind reviews in the below comments section. And to stay in touch and not miss any of our articles/blogs, then do subscribe to our newsletter, and check out our blog page https://blog.paradisetechsoft.com/
PPS: Follow us on our Social media handles: Medium: medium.com, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ParadiseTechSoftSolution/ , LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/3302119/admin/, GitHub: Do check out our recent repositories at https://github.com/puneet-kaushal/